I can't tell you what a privilege it is to be asked to shoot weddings, to be invited into one of the most significant moments in your life when you pledge your forever love for another is so special.
If you are considering booking me for your wedding day, here are a few things you might want to know about me:
- I don't label myself as a 'Wedding' photographer. I am more of a documentarian telling a story of your day with my images, with that in mind I can't think of a better story to tell than one that ends with 2 people pledging their love to each other surrounded by people who love them.
- I shoot what I see so you won't find me contriving moments. I can gently guide you for particular shots if that's what is required but generally you will find me watching and shooting the genuine moments and real connection I see unfold before me.
- I don't believe in giving half a story so if you invite me to tell yours I will be around from the moment you wake until the moment you step off that dance floor so I can capture every last detail as it happens.
- I believe in connection and think it's crucial for a successful photo session, When I agree to do a shoot it's because you connect with me and my images.
- I only shoot a limited number of weddings a year as my family life is important to me and there has to be a balance.
- I think Engagement Sessions are well worth considering. They give me an extra opportunity to connect with you both so I can capture you the way I should but also give you an insight into how I shoot so you can relax on your big day confident that I will capture your best moments.
One Wedding Package
- My time and talent in photographing Your Day
- Online gallery with around 500 images
- USB of the full size images with full printing rights
- One beautiful 16x20 matted fine art print
- Stunning 50pg hard back coffee table photo book containing a choice of your images.
Other products and services are available as add on's so please get in touch here and we can chat through it all.